Kotter International - Greater Seattle Area
Kotter International is developing a line of business related to training organizations on leading transformation and The 8-Step Process for Leading Change. This line of business requires a significant amount of materials to support both course participants and course facilitators. We are in the process of adding a series of new workshop formats which will generate new variations on the course materials as well.
Kotter International is seeking a Project Manager to evaluate the supply chain and processes required to optimally support the production and distribution of all of the materials required to support our programs. This will include printed course materials, digital materials, posters, DVDs, books, and a series of other products in support of the programs. These programs will be conducted on a global scale and the fulfillment process must support global distribution.
This is a project specific role to build the appropriate set of systems and processes to support this business. It is not a permanent role in the company.
- Extensive project management experience
- Experience in the production of specific materials for similar use
- Expertise in third party distribution evaluation and selection on a global scale
- Expertise in systems and data integration related to fulfillment processing
- Experience in assessing support and staffing requirements for similarly sized programs from order processing through fulfillment and returns processing
- Creative problem solving
- Exceptional collaboration skills, is a Team Player
- Results orientation, highly committed to leading significant change initiatives within the corporate environment
- Proactive; they think ahead, ask questions to clarify, if necessary, but don’t wait for a crisis before acting/have to be told what to do
- True to their word; if they say they are going to do something, they do it or communicate with those who can help in a timely manner
- Entrepreneurial, tolerates ambiguity well, able to improvise when faced with a new and uncertain situation
- Pleasant to be with, creates and maintains positive relationships
Kotter International brings the personal involvement of Dr. John Kotter, the world’s leading expert on organization change, together with world-class practitioners in change leadership to transform the way organizations pursue large-scale change initiatives. Kotter International’s advisory approach is to walk alongside the senior management team of an organization for a period of time to guide them in the use of Dr. Kotter’s 8-step process for change – producing needed change faster, better, more efficiently and more effectively. At the same time, our objective is to leave behind the competency for leaders at all levels within the organization to adapt to and lead future change. This “walk alongside and leave behind” approach is unique to Kotter International, and extremely powerful in making a difficult change happen today while leaving the organization more capable of dealing with change in the future.
Posted: May 25, 2011
Experience: Mid-Senior Level
Functions: Information Technology, Distribution, Production, Supply Chain, Project Management
Industries: E-Learning, Education Management, Professional Training & Coaching, Human Resources, Management Consulting
Compensation: Project specific
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.